25 Signs You Are A Rabid Fan Girl
1. You break up with your boyfriend because he has no qualities that remind you of Dean/Sam/John.
2. You’ve been saving for a couple years for the chance to backpack across Europe for two months but have decided the money would be better spent trolling in and around Vancouver for a year searching for Jensen/Jared/Jeff.
3. Suddenly Vancouver is the ONLY place in the world you want to live – at least for nine months of the year.
4. All the actresses that have had any kind of romantic involvement with any of the guys in Supernatural are talent-less hacks ‘cause they aren’t you.
5. A change of career choice surprises your friends when recently all you want to be is any damn thing involving the production of a TV Show, gopher would do, if it got you on the set and that much closer to Jensen/Jared/Jeff.
6. You want to beat Eric Kripke badly for killing off John because damnit now you don’t know when/if ever Jeff will be in Vancouver again and you just booked your flight two hours before “In My Time Of Dying”.
7. You secretly want to thank Eric Kripke for killing off John because now you have a perfect reason for jumping Dean/Sam – you only want to console the poor boys, really you do.
8. You are constantly on the lookout for anything that just might be supernatural in your home, especially your bedroom, cause you know, Dean/Sam, your bedroom, oh yeah.
9. All of Dean’s expressions make you warm and tingly, same with Demon John’s voice and/or Sam in nothing but a towel.
10. You want/need/have to own a mint condition ’67 black Chevy Impala – thank you very much.
11. You have every intention a marrying a man named John and having two sons, the first one will be named Dean, the second Sam and there is no argument in the world that can convince you otherwise.
12. You are seriously considering sending a letter to the writers of Supernatural and reminding them that most people have sex as a way of reaffirming life after suffering a traumatic death of a loved one and you are so willing to sacrifice yourself as the pliant body just to make Dean/Sam/or both feel better. But it is totally a sacrifice on your part, really.
13. You’ve already written and sent the above-mentioned letter – in fact it was in the mail thirty minutes after the airing of “In My Time Of Dying”.
14. You suddenly decide het fan fiction isn’t so bad but you can’t figure out why all the women in the stories look/sound/and have the same personality as you.
15. You spend all your free time and some not so free time searching the ‘net for any and all new pictures/stories/vid clips/etc. that you have not seen about Jensen/Jared/Jeff and/or Dean/Sam/John.
16. You spend money you don’t have and time needed for other tasks (i.e. work) looking for copies of T.V. shows or movies to add to your collection that you otherwise never would have been interested in because either Jensen/Jared/Jeff is in them.
17. Almost all the memory of your computer hard drive has been eaten up by pictures/stories/vid clips/etc. of Jensen/Jared/Jeff.
18. Nothing and I mean NOTHING can come between you and your TV Thursday nights.
19. During season hiatus you threaten to become a clock tower sniper when you TV station plays something other than a Supernatural rerun in its time slot and no it does not matter that you’ve seen all of last season’s episodes.
20. You checked Amazon daily until they started accepting pre-orders for Season 1 DVDs, then you took Sept. 26 off work to wait at the mailbox for the mailman and finally stayed up until you had watched all the episodes and extras in one go.
21. You’ve heard of the concept of six degrees of separation and intend to be in Texas for Christmas, (‘cause everyone goes home for Christmas right?) befriend everyone you meet until you find the four that stand between you and Jensen/Jared and make the connection through them.
22. You’ve got relatives in Texas that you haven’t spoken to in years but suddenly Christmas in Texas with them is the ONLY place you wanna be for the same reason as #21.
23. You’ve cut friends out of your life because they have insulted Jensen/Jared/Jeff, Supernatural or their characters.
24. To you Eric Kripke is your god and Jensen/Jared/Jeff are his apostles and you are so starting a new religion devoted to them.
25. You’ve read this list and can relate to most or all of it.
Remember feedback is love.