Wishlist 2011, Prompt Post
What is the Wishlist?
The Wishlist is a multi-fandom Christmas fanfiction fest. It is something that started very small and simple three years ago. The premise was simply to write twenty-four ficlets in response to twenty-four prompts, posted between 1 Dec and 24 Dec. Fandom gifts, if you will. Since then it's grown and changed a bit.The community and the rules in detail can be found here.
I have signed up to be a writer and if you want to give me a prompt, please leave a comment on this entry.Rules
- I accept the first 24 prompts I am given, regardless of who you are or if I know you.
- You give me characters/pairing, a fandom and a prompt
- If I don't know the fandom you're requesting, your prompt doesn't count. The fandoms I write in are:
a - Supernatural
b - Supernatural RPS
- If I find your prompt in any way offensive, I will disregard it. Fair warning.
- If you ask for a pairing I don't write, I will disregard it, too. Fair warning.
- Your prompts should somewhat match what I usually write. It can be a quote, an idea, a specific situation, but the more you give me, the more I have to work with. Throwing Character X/Character Y, whatever
at me is going to get
- If you don't have an lj account, leave an anonymous comment, but make sure to sign it with a name (possibly your TtH name, if you're coming from that end.)
- I answer the prompts in the order I like best and post them here and in the wishlist_fic
community, one a day, starting 1 Dec 2011.
Again, I need fandom, characters or pairings, prompt, and your name.